jueves, 30 de marzo de 2017

transfiguring sinfullnėss into concordia

let me be the demon
who turns you into evil,
let me show you how it feels
to be your best but only friend;
let me free your soul,
let me walk right next to you
through this new path we reached,
let me teach you why
everything's gonna be okay now,
let's set together the beast free

forėver sounds juicy
when the snakes
begin their magical dance;
'em all corrupting
and bewitching your insides,
black turns purple
from the green your lungs received

I'll show you how easy it was
to make a potion to fix the love
we never felt

but baby
you won't ever come back
once the power of mindfullness
keeps all possible fears behind

I needed to make you understand
that feeling making me feel sickly just fine
when you're around, just like hell came here
to make me feel comfortably home,
you take all my rage
and make it beautiful for me

...and then, suddenly
you just hold me close
and let me,
for the first time,
see your horns pop up
all the way through my heart

we'll turn our old emptiness
into our castle,
we'll become invincible
from the ashes
that bring darkness to us

energy we are, energy we become let's just ėvil around

1 comentario:

Comentarios: