martes, 28 de marzo de 2017

🌕 f u l l m ø ø n .

I'm so gone deep inside my mind I can't even describe any difference between darkness nor concordia, I hope I help this cloud to get off my sky soon cause it all starts feeling way too empty when shouldn't.

I'll make myself remind every lucid possible time I've everything I need right inside my chest; that who's loved isn't ever alone and that there's a couple of souls outside waiting to be my shield and sword; that I'm somebody's armour and it makes me be.


Never regret a fool or winning time, wisdom is hiding behind the wall and the doors are opened while your 11th goes. 


Summarising, it has always been about love and being loved; there's no need of crawling left.


It's all about vibing and making vibe.


Enjoy yourself.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Comentarios: